Saturday, May 18, 2013

Estate Sale Find



There was an estate sale on the next street over today. We could here the auctioneer's loudspeaker from our house. With it being so close, how could I pass it up?

Pat, my fiance, and I, put Nickey, our Pomeranian, on his leash and strolled over. Even though it was about 2 hours into the sale, there were still a lot of items available. We registered and looked around. We were able to get some fabulous items for our home and also for me to resell.  

So what does this have to do with my sewing room you ask? I was able to get this twin, bookcase headboard for free.

No, I am not planning on sleeping in my sewing room. In fact, I don't want to use it for a bed at all. it is a very sturdy, solid wood piece that I saw as potential display and storage space. In the weeks to come, I hope to transform it into a piece that I can repurpose and use, so stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment