Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Creativity Contest!

When I moved into my fiance's house, I discovered that there was a lot of "stuff" that has been stored, untouched for quite a while. We are slowly going through it all to reclaim the space.

One of the things I discovered was a wooden wine box. I knew I could use it for something, but what that something is has alluded me.  The box measures approx. 14" x 10" x 4", when closed. It has metal hinges and a metal latch. Here's what it looks like:





So, here is where the contest comes in. Between now and May 31st enter your idea of what I should do with the box in the comment section. All subscribers to my blog are eligible to enter and win. You may enter as often as you want, if you have more than one idea for the box. On June 1st, I will choose my favorite idea. The winner will have their choice of one of my hand crafted pairs of earrings shown on Colleen's Cottage on Copious.

Let me know if you have any questions and get those creative juices flowing!

7 comments:

  1. How about the obvious...put WINE in it! hehehe
    Yeah, I know -- not very original, but you never know where a bottle of wine will take you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! Good point Josetta. Wine could really get those creative juices flowing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Today is the last day to enter this contest. Get your entry in by midnight to be eligible to win!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Josetta has won the contest and that means she has her choice of earrings from my Copious site. http://copious.com/profiles/colleen-mailly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! I will look. So we need to go shopping for Crochet Basket Yarn. I want you to get the colors you want. I will look at what kind of yarn is needed. Probably worsted...Maybe you can come down one day this week. Let's discuss!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm going to go with the Spring Green Earrings. It was between those and the Black Magic Earrings. Both are SO cool and me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for entering the contest. The Spring Green Earrings are yours! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete